Thursday, February 17, 2005

To Thailand With Love...





Hitch
"In this romantic comedy, Will Smith plays Alex 'Hitch' Hitchins, a tactical dating adviser who specializes in first impressions (he orchestrates a client's first three dates) and has been secretly responsible for hundreds of New York City weddings. Eva Mendes co-stars as Sara, a gossip reporter for a daily tabloid who, after a chance meeting with Hitch, finds her professional life and personal life on a collision course. She makes Hitch re-evaluate his game and teaches him that love is not a feeling, it's an action."

I didn't want to go to this movie at first since I don't like Will Smith. I was close to trying to change my friend's choice...but I decided to give it a chance..And
the movie turned out to be good! it was pretty funny!

No comments: