Saturday, February 19, 2005

Blog This

This blog is so ridiculously..............................................
(I don't even know where to begin)




Speaking of bizzare things...Some delivery guy came into work today. I had to call the employee who is expecting the package to come down to sign for it. So I informed the employee..and tried to make some small conversation (my famous line which I say about 20 times a day to strangers at work.).........."IS IT COLD OUT THERE"....and I always expect them to say something like "not bad for Minnesota". So this guy was kinda uncomfortable..I guess he doesn't make small conversations..but he kept on staring at my photo id badge. I was kinda annoyed when it continued for few more minutes.... And then I finally said "is there something wrong with my badge."


He said "well, it doesn't do you justice...Is always like that....All the ID badges make the people look worse never better".....(I thought that was reasonable since not many people look good on picture id's since they have to stare into the camera right in your face) But the thing is..........he said "have you also noticed how murders on T.V. look far worse as well.....I mean if you go to jail and look at them .. they ain't that bad looking.......but the pictures they put on t.v. is horrible"..........I didn't know what to say...so I kept nodding my head..and then finally the employee came to sign for the package...and still the guy kept mumbling about murders.


...I didn't know what to think... I just had to have a conversation with some guy about how there is something common with me and murders...my picture ID

No comments: