Sunday, February 27, 2005

To the Owner of this Soul



You could never hold me down!
you could say whatever
you want
still I'll rise

you could look at me
with hatred
still I'll rise

you could pretend like
I am invisible
still I'll rise

you don't matter
you don't define me
you are a fool and,
guess what I am not.

you could discourage me all you want
still I won't fall for your tricks anymore
Just stop trying to get in my head
it won't work this time
or anytime

I am here and that's the end of that
deal with your issues
because guess what?
I am not the problem you are

Your negativity won't damage me anymore
I am tired of your games
stop playing
no one is watching/playing/or caring
anymore

stop trying to get in my head
just stop
you mean nothing
never again
stop playing
stop pretending
stop it all
don't you get it?

you are nothing to me
you are a stranger
playing by yourself with invented games
never will you succeed
in your games
atleast not with me
nomore

I am tired of your faces
different faces at different times
no consistency
get a peaceful life
that's the only cure for
your madness

Don't look at me as the
cause for your madness
you created this
look in the mirror
don't you see it?

I am done
done
done
done
with your games

Have I said enough?

No comments: