Sunday, May 14, 2006







When I have a house I would want it to be like this! I just absolutely love the bright, beautiful, amazing, colors!

I watched Mission Impossible III and enjoyed it a lot! There were just too many cool things about this movie that it was exciting to watch! I don’t watch too many action flicks but I am glad I did this one! I still don’t like Tom Cruise!

Uneventful Sunday:
Woke up really REALLY late, ran to get flowers for my mom, had lunch, and went to work.
What an exciting day isn’t it!? I worked in the afternoon today and I enjoyed this more than working in the mornings! I might do this more often.

I keep forgetting that it’s only the second week of May and no wonder it has been raining most days. I keep thinking its June and every time it rains…..I keep thinking “It’s June…why the hell is it raining?”

I don’t understand why it is expected for a husband to give his wife a mother’s day gift? I think it should be children giving thanks to their mothers, not the whole world needing to give gifts to all women who have children! Hello! Your husband isn’t your child!

No comments: