Wednesday, May 10, 2006




They are too beautiful!


Yea! I am done with all my finals! That was some semester! Went too fast and I am going to miss all the people I met and all my classes! I want to workout as much as possible during my time off, enjoy the little things that I didn’t have time to when I had classes, and cook! I want to make something very different…something I have never tried before. Oh yea…and slowly start studying for the next semester…






If you keep staring at it...it gets funnier!


Isn’t this a funny picture! I remember years ago I went to get a shot…just like this one! I was 8 years old and I was so confident that I wasn’t going to cry. Well, when the nurse put me on to a chair and started folding my sleeves back…I let out this huge scream!! I cried “bloody hell!” There were few other kids around my age sitting in the waiting area…and they all started to cry too because they heard me...probably thought I was being tortured! I didn’t stop crying at all…I just continued on and on until the nurse was done!

No comments: