Thursday, May 04, 2006

Random Thoughts...




.
Accessorizing it’s so tough! I mean you don’t want to feel like you are wearing everything in your jewelry box yet you want to wear your favorite pieces. So I admire all those who could accessorize with much jewelry yet look like you are not over the top!


I went and had McDonalds the other day after a long time. This time I actually sat at McDonalds and had a meal, I don’t get how some people could have McDonalds every week! It was such an unsatisfactory lunch! I’ll stick with my subway.

Talking about food..........

Few days ago I was mowing the backyard and something so disgusting happened! I stepped on poop. I swear it smelled just like human poop! I was running all around the yard screaming “Oh God! It’s not dog poop it’s human poop!” “Help Me!!!” It was all on my shoes, pants, and back of my legs.
I thought I was tough when it came to disgusting things but…when you have poop on your legs and swear it’s human poop…then you’ll really know wheather you are tough or not.

I became this little girl that was running around yelling “Help Me! Someone!!”

But it’s hard to think that a human could have actually done something like that in our yard…but you never know what kind of weirdoes are out there. I am hoping it’s just a dog!

No comments: