Monday, February 06, 2006



Had a fantastic time tutoring.

I was the only one who showed up and 5 kids with math problems! It was awesome to go from teaching 3rd math to 12th grade math all in 2 hours. The 12th grader asked questions that would take me one hour to figure out...but with so many others waiting I wasn't able to spend that much time with her. All of them asked if I came every day of the week...I wish! It made me think as I was walking out of the library that everyone should volunteer at something! Most of the kids know what to do but like most in math they need assurance that they are going about a problem correctly...

I am staying away from pop as much as I can. When the day is long and I need something SO GOOD..this is what I been getting...SNAPPLE juice drink! so good!

No comments: