Friday, September 19, 2008



Life has been super FABULOUS these past few months. I just feel so happy, content, and wonderful in my own skin. Sure, I have those days (very very few) but overall I feel SO blessed and SO happy. I don’t know how to explain how peaceful I am. I am in the moment and loving it. I graduated, found a great job with people who are so welcoming, and finally have the time to do what I love. I read somewhere that if you find a job you love you don’t have to work a day in your life. Well, this is what I have accomplished at the moment. I am back in downtown, meeting so many people, getting involved, and most importantly improving myself. I love the buzz of downtown. I love the farmer’s market every Thursdays and the crowd that it brings. I love being able to get errands done during my lunch hour. Most importantly I have noticed how grateful and happy I am when I am doing the simplest of task. I love jumping up and down after work when something on TV is unexpected or just really funny, sitting on the train and reading or just watching people.

Simple things!

This book is amazing and disturbing! Towelhead by Alicia Erian.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear you are doing good tharsi..

you probably wondering who this is ..well, name is sutha... used to talk to you long long time ago..I am sure you don't remmeber.. anyhow..it's good to hear that you are doing good.

Cheers,

tharsica said...

Yes I do! Hppe all is well!!