Saturday, May 26, 2007


This morning I got together with my friend for her birthday. We had an early lunch since I had to be at work in the afternoon. It was a lot of fun! The environment was very cozy and quiet for the most part of our lunch. So we got in a lot of talking.

I think these days I am boy crazy or something because my friend and I thought our waiter was extremely cute! So, we were asking him questions just because and he was so sweet about it!

The reason I have been going to this particular restaurant twice in the past week is because of their bread! The baskets of bread they give before our meal is so wonderful. Yummy. I barely touch the main dish because I am stuffed from all the bread that I eat.
After lunch, we stopped by Barnes & Noble.

Oh yea, I must be really tried from work-the whole 5 A.M to 6 p.m. routine. Yesterday, I slept from 7:00 P.M. to 8 A.M. The last time I did that was the day we arrived from our vacation to Sri Lanka.

No comments: