Friday, April 28, 2006

running....



I am so tired…………………and barely could walk…
I started running around the neighborhood for the past few nights. I got a great deal on a MP3 player few weeks ago and finally got some music on it so I have been using that as a distraction when I run. Especially when I am listening to Tamil music…I am so engrossed in what the meaning of the song is…that I completely get lost in it. I want to figure out every sentence of some of my Tamil songs..! There is really no chance of this with my Korean songs…
The first night I ran for 1 hour. That night I didn’t bring my cell phone with me so my dad called and left a message asking me which block I was on…while my mom told my sister “I am not concerned about Tharsi…since she took self-defense (ohh isn’t my mom cute…and the confidence she has in me.!!!)..So since that night I have my MP3 in my pocket and my cell phone in my hands! What a way to run! I am hooked on technology!

Yea to running!
Here is the song I been listening to the most...the movie was okay..the first half was good.




No comments: