Friday, April 14, 2006

little thoughts..for this huge world...



Isn't life just wonderful!
So it looks like I am faced with some changes...Actually a lot of changes for the rest of the year!
I always wanted changes...And I guess it has come.
But when I think about it...I wonder if I fully appreciated just my "boring, predictable, cozy, life
that thankfully I came to everyday!

Had to give a presentation in my class the other day. I was a little nervous when I got up in front that I didn't
tell all the things I wanted to about the topic I was covering. Just when I was getting comfortable
in front of the class...I realized I was on the last slide on my PowerPoint...and heard the applause from my classmates!
I wanted to restart and give the best presentation...the one that I prepared..
but I guess things don't work like that...do they?
You get your chance..sometimes just once...and you better make the best of it...
Can't restart?

waiting for the next opportunity... I guess...


No comments: