Friday, October 17, 2008

I think it’s so important to start each day with something uplifting, fun, creative –whatever, anything that is positive to you. For me these past few months have been daily e-mails from the Universe aka Mike Dooley. It is amazing what his messages have done for me! I feel so peaceful, happy, and present when I read them. The fun thing is each e-mail is personalized with your name and sometimes they are related to your goals that you list when you sign up.

E-mail #1:

Do you think I'll meet you half way?
Not quite, Tharisica.

I'll take you all the way. That's my job.

Your job is to set me in motion with the thoughts you think, the words you choose, the things you do, and the homage you pay...

Sorry, just kidding about the homage part.
To the stars,
The Universe

Have a great weekend, Tharisica, and think, say, and do all you can about that voice!

E-mail #2:

Super-incredibly FAST is the general order of the Universe, Tharisica, often with a splash of lemon, a dash of salt, and a shot of tomato juice.And just knowing this about the "general order" makes stuff happen super-incredibly FAST. And puckers one's lips. One voice is on its way, The Universe

I want you to have what you want to have, Tharisica, as fast as you want to have it... Let's roll.


Most of universe messages are always reinforcing how important your thoughts are and how they play an important role in how your life unfolds.

Give it a try. You'll love it. If you don't...you can always unsubscribe.

No comments: