Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Chicago--



The pictures of fishes were taken at Shedd Aquarium. Beautiful place!
Chicago was a nice little trip however the weather was not that great. The rainy and gloomy weather just made me want to sleep all the time as did the plane ride. Only on Friday, did I feel a little sunshine on my face…and that only lasted for a few minutes.
I was amazed how wonderful and helpful people of Chicago were to us. I was surprised most of all with a person tapping my shoulder on the train to let me know this is my stop! So nice and helpful! The hotel, Seneca, was a nice hotel but felt really isolated. It was so quiet and you barley saw anyone in the reception area. Most people would like this on vacation but for some reason I wanted more activity! I will have to visit Chicago in the summer and stay a little longer.

No comments: