Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Random


I can’t wait for TURKEY! Yummy! I going to eat SO MUCH! I only had one lab today at 8 A.M. As I was walking to my class, a man, was handing out coupons for free subs at a near by restaurant. So, my roommate and I went to have it --- and of course there is no such thingsas a FREE MEAL. We had to fill out a credit card application, which I did, because I will cancel the card when it arrives. Then I went to the hospital with my roommate because her right eye has been giving her problems since she got hit on the eye with a racquetball. It took FOREVER at the hospital but now I know where the hospital is!
I decided to stay in the dorms next semester as well. I just couldn’t find the right place or the people to live with so I am going to stay in the dorms.
I have a lot to do and a lot of questions that need answers SOON---but I never been that lucky.

I think now I am going to repeat to myself that I am indeed lucky because those who believe they are the lucky ones seems to be lucky.

Damn. Is life full of doubt/questions or are we expecting everything to come to us easy.

I want to blog so much and add tons of pictures but these days my creative brain is working so slowly.

More soon.




No comments: