Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I am back!

I am back from Toronto. What a busy week! Crazy! This time I got to drive around Toronto and learn the places so now I could go around by myself. We were just in and out of stores getting what we needed for the wedding. Everything was just a huge rush! One of the nights at the hotel my sister and I got into the Jacuzzi, which was so relaxing!! I don’t think I have spoken so much Tamil in a week before. Learned so much about Hindu weddings! The wedding turned out to be so beautiful.
Every day was a long day with number of things that needed to be done. So many people to see and so many times to arrange. The entire wedding day was depended on other people making things happen. That day everything was out of our control. I kept on thinking how life moves so fast. I guess everyone thinks about these things when there is some milestone event happening right in front of you. It was a great one week!
The hotel I stayed in was perfect! It was such a relaxing place yet so many activities going on outside...
the best time I had in Toronto. Met some great people!

2 comments:

tharsica said...

Hi!!
Yes, I had an unforgettable time! I heard you are coming down to Minnesota...I am going to try hard to skip my class to hang out:-)

Thanks for the post!

tharsica said...

haha..
the 28th right?
I'll try to get out of that class!